We provide legal advice on national, European and international tax law issues advising corporate entities, trusts and individuals.
In our increasingly connected global marketplace, almost every business transaction has a cross-border component. Businesses experience complex tax issues, that require a coordinated delivery of services incorporating both knowledge of national legislation, including tax treaties, as well as the appropriate international perspective.
We work closely with other professionals, such as tax consultants, accountants and financial advisors to find the best solution for you, your family and your business. Much of our work has an international dimension and we collaborate with specialized law firms in main European jurisdictions.
- Forming companies and trusts
- Tax planning for national and international mergers, acquisitions and joint-ventures
- Tax planning for national and international investment funds
- Establishment of national and international holding structures
- Reconstructions, reorganisations and wind-ups
- Business exit and succession tax planning
- Capital gains tax planning
- Real estate tax
- Employee remuneration planning
- Excise duties and VAT consultancy in relation to property and other commercial transactions
- Private client domicile, tax and estate planning
- Income tax
- Inheritance tax
- Tax planning with double taxation treaties and European law
We also provide comprehensive and practical advice across the range of tax disputes, tax compliance and tax controversies. We represent clients at all stages of the administrative process, from audit through administrative appeal, and at every judicial level.